Taught by a Measure by RFMS experienced trainer. Our classroom is hands-on, so you can learn by doing. We provide you with a computer and mouse to use in class with the latest version of Measure by RFMS. Each attendee receives a comprehensive workbook and notes to keep and use after class.
Make learning Measure clear and easy by attending the very best hands-on software training. We all know that learning by doing is the best way to increase retention. We want to simplify the process and provide easy how-to instructions that answer all of your questions. Workshops are held at a partner site at various locations across the country. Please check the schedule for details.
- • CLASS TIMES: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Local Time
- • SAVE TIME – Measure Tips and Shortcuts. Learn how to work faster and more efficiently.
- • BRING YOUR TOUGHEST QUESTIONS – Receive answers first hand from our Pro.
- • LEARN WHAT’S NEW IN MEASURE BY RFMS – Learn the newest features and changes in the latest version
- • GET YOUR ESTIMATING UNDER CONTROL TO START EARNING MORE! – Don’t just learn “how” to perform a specific task in Measure. Learn “what” and “why” Measure does what it does! Master the estimating workflow that will improve your business, forever.
THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- • ANY ONE who uses Measure and wants to improve their usage and efficiency using the software
- • ANY ONE who already has Measure and wants to take their knowledge to the next level
- • ANY ONE who has a basic knowledge of Measure and wants to move past the beginner stage
- • ANY ONE who learns better in a classroom setting with live instructors and hand’s on practice
Basic Boot Camp = 0-1 year of Measure experience. Will cover the material as shown in the prerequisite videos below. Advanced Boot Camp = 1 year or more of Measure experience. You must have mastered the material as shown in the prerequisite videos below. The beginner level material is not covered in the Advanced boot camp.
To ensure all students have the opportunity to learn at the same level, we ask that all Measure Boot Camp registrants have the minimum skills as shown in the following videos. The features covered in these tutorials will not be taught or discussed in class and students are asked to be sure they are comfortable using Measure at this level without explanations or assistance.