Eleven plus years of RFMS implementation and training experience, both as a client and as an RFMS trainer. Solid real world use and understanding of business practices within the retail, builder, multi-family and commercial sectors of the flooring industry. Clients range in size from $2 million to over $100 million annual sales.
RJ is familiar with major buying group software configuration preferences and Canadian business and accounting practices. His expertise includes paper flow processes and best practices using the RFMS software tool.
Specialized in best practices in the design center and builder industry; has worked to implement large builder-focused businesses across the country.
Successfully trained hundreds of clients with RFMS core and has helped many existing clients to better utilize key RFMS features and best practices.
Proficient with RFMS core, Schedule Pro, Bid Pro, GL/Accounting, Inventory management, Measure Link, Client Management, Commercial Project Management, bar-coding and direct deposit.
- RFMS Director of Training( 2016-present)
- RFMS Trainer/Consultant (2006 – 2016)
- Controller, FloorQuest LLC (2003 – 2006)
- Office Manager, Twohig Flooring America (2000 – 2003)
- B.S. in Information Services & Business Administration, University of Wisconsin at Green Bay (2002)
- Masters Degree in Information Technology & Project Management, University of Maryland (2014)
- Certified Flooring Executive, WFCA