Twelve plus years of RFMS implementation and training experience, both as a client and as an RFMS trainer. Solid understanding of business practices within the retail, builder and commercial sectors of the flooring industry.
Successfully installed over 100 clients with RFMS core software, and has helped many existing clients streamline their workflow processes.
Proficient with RFMS core, Inventory management and bar-coding, GL/Accounting, Bid Pro, Schedule Pro and the DOS version of RFMS.
Responsible for all aspects of RFMS operations, accounting and payroll for a multi-unit Floorscapes operation. Implemented two new stores and provided system training to all new employees.
Prior Experience and Education
- RFMS Trainer/Consultant (1997 – 2004 & 2007 – present)
- Accounting Coordinator, Great Lakes Carpet & Tile (2004 – 2007)
- Human Resource Manager, Lisenby, Smith & Dowdy (1994 – 1997)
- Attended the University of Alabama with a major in Accounting
- Certified Flooring Executive, WFCA