Thirteen years plus of RFMS experience, both as a client in a high-volume floorcovering store and as an RFMS trainer. Real-world understanding of flooring industry business practices and operations.
Served as a member of the Executive Management Team for a 50+ user flooring operation with a large customer mix of builder, commercial, and retail. During that time he was also responsible for the RFMS daily operations support, problem resolution, system administration, network hardware, upgrades, and new user training. Successfully trained and implemented numerous clients on Core business processes from order entry through month end close as well as add-on modules via on-site and E-Learning.
Proficient with RFMS Core, Standard Accounting, Schedule Pro, Bid Pro, Enterprise Manager, Product Importer, CMM Retail, CPM Commercial, Barcoded Inventory/TriCoder, Store Specific Products, Direct Deposit, Inventory Move, Multi-Pay, Hyper-Pay, E-Commerce, Specialty Modules, and Microsoft Office.Prior Experience and Education
- RFMS Trainer/Consultant (2014-present)
- Controller/IT Director, Metro Carpets LLC (2007-2014)
- Distribution Supervisor, A Beka Services LTD (2005-2007)
- Validation Field Specialist, Praxair Distribution (1992-2005)
- Production Scheduler, Flotec Inc. (1987-1992)