RFMS Owner and Education Conference 2019
February 13, 2019
Click to watch video
Tuscaloosa, AL – January 2019
RFMS, Inc., a leading software developer for the flooring industry announces that it will host an educational event in 2019. The RFMS Owner & Education Conference 2019 is being held in Dallas, TX at the Gaylord Texan Resort. RFMS offers this conference every other year. The 2019 event is being hosted for the first time in Dallas. “We outgrew our venue in Birmingham, AL, so we searched for a location that would give our users better travel options and access to more program content than ever before”, says Maria Cauchon, Media Services Director at RFMS. “Our users can come together and choose from 64 different workshops, running in 9 different classrooms. We have classes geared for owners, sales professionals, accounting, estimators and just about anyone else who works in the flooring business and uses RFMS and Measure”. The dates are April 24-26, 2019. More information: www.rfms.com/conference.
The RFMS Owner & Education Conference 2019 brings together some of the most successful companies in the flooring industry. This three-day event provides opportunities for owners, managers, and users to learn about software developments, collaborate with industry peers, strategize with RFMS staff, and have some fun.
“EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES 2019” is designed to inspire users through community engagement and software training. Experience the latest and greatest RFMS has to offer by seeing the hundreds of program additions and enhancements first hand. This conference offers opportunities for users to discover why the new features were developed and how they can be implemented to add real, tangible value into their company.” New for 2019, 5 of our classrooms will be equipped as computer labs allowing many attendees to experience classroom training while using RFMS hands-on. Hands-on sessions are included in the registration at no additional charge.
Features of the “EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES 2019” user conference include:
• 12 sessions, some featuring Hands-on computer training from professional industry-specific speakers. Classes with computers are limited in space and are first-come, first-serve.
• 64 workshops covering all aspects of the RFMS suite of software
• Panel discussions and breakouts.
• Access to our RFMS Owner and Education Conference App.
• Welcome Dinner Buffet with Open Bar on Wednesday with meet & greet with RFMS staff and sponsors.
• Full Breakfast on Thursday
• Lunch on Thursday
• Cocktail Hour with Open Bar on Thursday
• Private Dinner Event with Live Band on Thursday at the Glass Cactus Nightclub at the Gaylord
• Full Breakfast on Friday
• All day snacks and beverages are also included
• Exclusive access to online content including recordings and documentation from every session
END OF RELEASE
Media Services Director