The RFMS Owner & Education Conference 2019 brings together some of the most successful companies in the flooring industry. This three-day event provides opportunities for owners, managers, and users to learn about software developments, collaborate with industry peers, strategize with RFMS staff, and have some fun.
“EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES 2019” is designed to inspire users through community engagement and software training. Experience the latest and greatest RFMS has to offer by seeing the hundreds of program additions and enhancements first hand. This conference offers opportunities for users to discover why the new features were developed and how they can be implemented to add real, tangible value into their company.” New for 2019, 5 of our classrooms will be equipped as computer labs allowing many attendees to experience classroom training while using RFMS hands-on. Hands-on sessions are included in the registration at no additional charge. Hands-on sessions are on a first-come-first-served basis, so REGISTER EARLY to be sure you get a seat in the class you desire!
Features of the “EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES 2019” user conference include:
- 12 sessions, some featuring Hands-on computer training from professional industry-specific speakers. Classes with computers are limited in space and are first-come, first-serve.
- Sessions include tracks for owner/managers, estimating/sales, and accounting/purchasing. Your 12 sessions may be selected from 64 workshops.
- Panel discussions and breakouts.
- Access to our RFMS Owner and Education Conference App.
- Welcome Dinner Buffet with Open Bar on Wednesday with meet & greet with RFMS staff and sponsors.
- Full Breakfast on Thursday
- Lunch on Thursday
- Cocktail Hour with Open Bar on Thursday
- Private Dinner Event with Live Band on Thursday at the Glass Cactus Nightclub at the Gaylord
- Full Breakfast on Friday
- All day snacks and beverages are also included
- Exclusive access to online content including recordings and documentation from every session
Quote (with permission) from an attendee of our 2017 Conference in Birmingham, AL:
I just wanted to drop you a note of appreciation for everyone that was involved in putting together your conference this year. It is always a difficult decision to commit several days for staff members to attend an event like this but I left this year’s event realizing that there were at least 2 more people that we should have had in attendance. As well done as the presentations were; I cannot overstate the value of the time spent, after hours, networking with your staff and with other dealers. Being able to include other users and trainers and programmers in a common conversation allowed for several obstacles to be overcome quickly (while also sharing lots of laughter); not to mention the long-term advantages of building the relationships with the folks on your staff that make things happen.
I look forward to the next conference and I encourage you to (no matter where you have it) please again include the entire RFMS staff & use a venue where everyone can stay in one facility and that allows for the social interaction and networking like you had this year, it made the trip worthwhile.
Arrival and Departure
Registration opens at 9:00 am on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. General Session starts at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, April 24, 2019. All food and beverages will be supplied for the duration of the conference. The Awards and Farewell session ends at 12:30 on Friday, April 26, 2019.
We have a room block for our conference. You may click on the button at the top of the page or, to make reservations by phone please call:-Toll Free 24/7 number: 877-491-5138
If calling, for Speed and Convenience please mention: -Mini Hotel Code: ROE
-Group Name: RFMS Owner & Education Conference 2019
Guests can just mention the group name if they would like.
Rate: $180 + tax (our $20 resort fee is included in the rate).
Room reservations must be made on or before 4/3/19.
Room reservation requests after this date will be subject to hotel availability at the rack rate.
There are two major airports: Dallas-Fort Worth and Love Field. Travel time from Dallas-Fort Worth is 15 minutes. Travel time from Love Field is 30 minutes.
You are responsible for your own transportation. You can rent a car, catch a taxi or use Uber/Lyft upon arrival.
Dress is business casual for meetings and resort casual for events.
On Thursday, April 25, we will host a private dinner with live entertainment in the Glass Cactus nightclub that is located on the property of the Gaylord Texan. It is a 5 minute walk from the hotel or you may stop at the front and get a quick golf cart ride (if needed). Wear your upscale country attire and learn to line dance with our expert instructor. A red carpet entry with photo and welcome champagne included.
The weather is pleasant in April and daytime highs average 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The average low is 61 degrees Fahrenheit. You may want to bring a light jacket for evening outings or for use during the workshops.
2019 RFMS Owner’s Conference
Conference Only (for hotel room cancellation policy, please see the Gaylord website)
- Written cancellations received by March 16, 2019, 5:00 pm Central will receive a full refund.
- Written cancellations received between March 16, 2019, 5:00 pm Central and April 12, 2019, 5:00 pm Central will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds after April 12, 2019, 5:00 pm Central.
- You may make a substitution for your conference pass (or any other agenda item) prior to the event or on-site.
- No exceptions will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to travel related issues, natural disasters, or other acts of God.
- Cancellation of travel reservations and hotel reservations are the exclusive responsibility of the registrant.